Help me i dont no wot to do

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I jinxed it, earlier in a post i put that alfie was being good as gold today .... HE IS NOT! hes crying and crying and screaming and crying and i dont no why, im feeding him changng him rocking him leaving him im doing EVERYTHING and he wont stop what can i do? i gave him something to chew on and he doesnt want it, iv stopped using baby rice and now he is just miserable, he was really content b4, do i start using it again or just let him be miserable i just dont no!

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day hun :hug: Have you tried putting some lullabys on or some music, that may soothe him. He may have wind?

He does seem too young for solids, if you are worried, I would call the health visitor.

Hope he is happier soon and that you are ok x

Are there any other symptons with the crying and screaming to help narrow down what the problem is? E.g drawing up his legs indicating it is stomach pains, pulling on his ears indicating pains in the teeth? How long since you last fed him? Could it be colic (quite late to start getting it though) we had screaming session that started 1 hr after Ellie's feeds on the dot.

no hes munchin his hand but iv just took his nappy off and we're all gurgles and giggles now, it wasnt full, id only just changed him cause just fed him and always change him b4 i feed him, hes lay on the sofa on his side munchin his arm ... little wirdo bless him

Sounds like teething. Try some calpol. My LO is screamng on me at the mo with same thing. Most the calpol was dribbled back out.

hes fallen asleep on me, i thought id gone death, calpol seeming to do trick either that or hes overdosed on it and hes knocked out :shock:

ahhh! steph hunny!
hope he cheers up soon hes such a happy bunny normally!! :D
ill be round as soon as my cold clears up!!
just been to G.P and yet again i have a chest infection! :( so soon as it has gone ill come see you both!
give him a kiss for me!

im not kissing him, this isnt my baby, satan has stole my happy boy and replaced him with a devil child, lol, if i kiss him hell have my lips off, i can c the evil in his eyes. lol just kidding :wall: :wall: :wall:

calpol isnt working, hes screaming and screaming and screaming, is it always like this? im going crazy

Have you tried distracting him? When she was screaming earlier I fished out some toys we were given which make noises when you press different bits and played with that with her. The noise, something different to look at and touch seemed to help distract her from the pain for a while.

he nakerd himself out crying, at 4 he slept untill 4.45 then at 5 i took him up to bed, bathed him changed him fed him and hes zonked, i have just felt so stressed today but just now looking at him in his moses basket he looks like an angel, so peaceful and beautifull, its a shame some angels grow horns when they r awake, o well i survived today tomorrow is another day thanx girls x

christ i hope you're feeling better fingers chick!
its a fooker when they cry and cry! i used to wrap mine up and shove them outsdie at the bottom of the garden for 5 minutes so i didn't batter them to death -

oh no!!!! poor you and alfie. This sounds soooo like Ellis with his teething early, i was so thinking he would cut one but he didnt.

I used to give him New Era Combination R, little tabs u put on his tongue, he seems to carm down after a day or so.

xxxxxx

the thought had crossed my mind, i wonder y they never use baby's cries as a form of torture, id of much rather had my teeth pulled then hear that, the worst thing was it was like i was being tortured and i really wanted to give up the information ... i just didnt no it oh well hes down and out for the nite now, i hope please please please please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi,

you have my sympathy hun- there is nothing on earth that drives all your nerves on edge like your own baby screaming! Is he on formula or breastmilk? You mentioned that you'd stopped giving him baby rice was he on that because he was hungry? Elliott was on SMA Gold for the first 6 weeks and basically it was not satisfying him at all. He was drinking 40oz a day at one point and still asking for more. I switched to the hungry baby SMA Blue and most of the screaming stopped and he went right down on his intake until he was 17 weeks and started demanding food. Just a thought- sorry if it's way off.

Good luck with tonight and tomorrow.
+++

hey hun, hes on aptamil extra, the next 1 is from 6 months so am in a pikle. just got him some teething powder, im trying everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back