• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help, I'm bleeding

Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun thinking of you xx

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow Hun, it's so scary so many of these posts about bleeding at the mo seems so much more than with my first pregnancy 3years ago thinking of u look out for a possitive post tomorrow x

Big love to you, I have every faith you will be fine, I think it's pretty normal to have a little blood but always best to check! And an early scan is always good to settle your mind! xxx

Oh my god hun so sorry i didnt see this ive hardly been on like a zombie on legs xxxxxx

Babydust to all

Big hugs to u n E om sure bean will b fine tomorrow xxxx

Babydust to all

Fingers crossed fir today i wont b on til much later but txt n let me kno how u got on xxxx

Babydust to all

I'm nervous now! I keep googling what to expect! I assume it will be an internal scan, what with me being just over 6 weeks. Will they want to do blood and urine tests while I'm there? Will I get a picture if everything is ok?

I just hope I'm still pregnant :pray:

It will likely be internal (which is fine, not painful).
They may do bloods, I didn't have urine done but you might.
Yes you will get a pic (I did).
Stop googling!!! x

Good luck for the scan hun, hopefully you'll get a pic, although not much to see at thus point but it reassuring to get it and see the heartbeat, nothing beats seeing that heartbeat! Xxx

Best of luck for your scan today, let us know how you get on :)

Just wanted to say good luck again. Hope it goes well for you and your fella.
Xxx

Good luck hun, praying all ok for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back