Help i need some confidence for tonight

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im telling my boss that im handing my notice in tonight and i am crapping myself, i have no idea why. What shall i say??? My new job are wanting me too start soon and my first night was tiring but great for all who would like to know, please help me for tonight ladies :D

you can do it hun!!!!
just say you have enjoyed working for them but a better opportunity has come up for you.
(Even if you have hated it lol)
good luck :hug:

Just do it Mel, if your new job is a better opportunity then you have to take it!

like the others have said.... thank them very much and tell them you have enjoyed working here but you have accepted a job elsewhere as better oppertunity and hours for Hope!

Thanks guys, i want to give a written notice too but not quite sure what to put onto it, can anyone help me out, thanks again :D

just out of nosiness, because I haven't been on here for a while, what is your new job?

its in a pub again but its close enough to walk to :D

put that into your written resignation.

something like

Dear me X

although i have enjoyed working for your company, i feel the time has come to move on. I have found a Job at a premises closer to where i live, which will be better for Hope and help me save money on petrol.

I hereby give you a weeks notice (or however long) and my last working night shall be.........

something like that should do it hun.

Good luck :)

wow just seen this bout to reply but you have already done it, well done hun i hope all works out for you.

hope your well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back