Some advice with HEADACHES!!!!!!!!!

simhaz1

Reaction score
Hiya girlies

I have noticed there are alot of girls on here that suffer with really bad constant headaches, some of you have disturbed vision also.

As some of you may know i do have Multiple Scrolosis (MS) and suffer VERY bad with Miagraines, my symptoms are disturbed vision, weakness, unable to walk sometimes, weakness to face and loss of balance so i hope my knowledge might help.

there are many types of miagraines, and i suffer with all of them, for more info please pm me.

the main thing to try and avoid is caffine Any caffinated drinks i.e coke tea coffee,
also any dairy mainly cheese and citrus things
chocolate big no no and also any alcohol.
red meat also
any processed foods

i know all of the above is not the same for everyone and may not trigger a headache off but these things are known for setting one off, i have had to do alot of trail and error work with what i eat and found these things cause me alot of problems

if you have a Very bad headache and need parecetemol i'm advising you not to take it there is something in it that will make it better but in the long run will aggrevate another headache/miagraine so you feel worse.

i'm not a doctor so don't just take my word for it i just know what has happened to me what i have been told by a consultant and what i have read. i have complete sympathy for ALL of you who are suffereing and i'm only trying to help.

hope you All feel better soon

take care

if any of you have ANY question about this post, miagraines or about my MS, or if you just wanna chat give me a pm.

sorry for the long post. just thought i would do a poll to see how many of you do suffer with headaches/miagraines

bobs xxxxxxx

Hi!
I suffer with Chronic daily headache syndrome!I have all the same symptoms as you! Although, thankfully, I do not have MS!
I have all the many kinds of migraines too! My worse trigger by far is Rose wine!
I rarely take paracetamol as 1) Its just doesnt touch my headaches!
2) if I take to many (or them or any other tablet) I get rebound headaches! But that is only if I take a few! Codeine is a no no

I get bad cluster migraines that can knock me out. Since getting pregnant I've had to stop my meds but thankfully I haven't had many migraines since.

I'm lucky as I don't realy suffer too badly so I clicked no, but I just wanted to say how lovely it is that you've given all that advice to the girls who do.. I've never had a migraine, but my nan used to be physically sick with them and they were awful so I really do feel for you :hug: xx

Thank you for the headache advice. I do suffer from headaches but not so much since I have been pregnant thankfully.

I voted that I don't suffer with headaches because generally I'm fine. I did get them a lot in first tri and very occassionally in 2nd tri. They seem to coincide with feeling sick and I think it's when the hormones peak that triggers them.

Thankyou for the advice hun :hug:
I've never been a headache sufferer but since being pregnant i've had them quite a lot. Will all be worth it in the end!

Hiya girls

some of you have only suffered since you have been pregnant.

there is a miagraine/headache which is caused by your hormones,

when you've had baby i would see if you have a pattern when your monthly cycle starts up again 1 week before to 1 week after.

would try and catch it quick and if you notice a pattern tell your doc and he/she should be able to sort you out quick so you don't suffer for long.

oh a major time you MIGHT feel a headache is when your breast feeding my friend suffered really bad with them with her first and the midwife told her to carry one,

again it happened this time and she breast fed for 2 days stopped and felt LOADS better in her self.

just something to watch out for.

bobs xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back