Help! He won't go to sleep!

I aslo read something today about childre - from blakes age onwards become very clingy as part of their development....maybe its an offshoot of that!! Thinking of you loads......sorry if I'm not suggesting anything exciting just tring to suggest x

The lightshow was great when Odhrán was younger, and the one we had when it was on a certain setting it would restart when Odhrán moved, if I lived closer I would have him no bother, all will be solved when we get this PF mansion x

Ah the mansion!

I'm thinking of going to stay with my sister for a few days. I'd be co-sleeping there, see if that makes a difference. Also I bet he can sense that his mummy and daddy don't particularly like each other at the moment.

I was thinking about you last night, I put this in with Odhrán every night when I put him down awake and he stares and rubs it.. No music but now he's a bit older the music from his lightshow excites him a bit..

gloe-bear.jpg

He has the white one and it goes all different colors, it's priced at £20 on that website but they do them in B+M bargains for £9.99..

Hope you enjoy your break at your sisters, sometimes it's good just to get away from it for a while xx

My little monster finally went to sleep at 11pm tonight.

Don't know what else to do with him?! Driving me crazy. The house is a bomb. I know I should be working or cleaning but I just thought I'd play on here instead as it's much more fun!

My little monster finally went to sleep at 11pm tonight.

Don't know what else to do with him?! Driving me crazy. The house is a bomb. I know I should be working or cleaning but I just thought I'd play on here instead as it's much more fun!

my lo is the same! yesterday he conked out at 7 (was offside with teeth) & today he was up..wide awake..wanting to play! nodded off at half 10!!! grrrr. no idea why!

Sorry to hear your still having trouble Hun. Did you have that sleep sense document of esoames? It's such a good read and one I recommend. I think perseverance is the only answer. Get him back in your 7pm routine (if you had one) and try and stick with it. It might take a few days or a week or two but he'll get there.

Ooh what is this sleep document you speak of? Is it like magic? I need some magic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back