He won't sleep

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Again!

Woke up with a stuffy nose about an hour a go gave him spray and calpol and he's still up :wall::wall::wall:

What happened to my good boy? He may never sleep through but we've NEVER had problems getting him down!

Aw, :hug:

I hope he settles for you soon. I think it's the weekend. They don't want us watching the good tv lol

Oh Hun hope he gets better soon Rhea has a stinking cold too at the min but she wakes in the night not able to breath and vomiting the phlegm up !!! Xxx

Sorry to hear that your LO's aren't well. Hope they all feel beter soon and you wonderful mummies to get some well deserved sleep.

Did you get him to sleep Hun? X

Could you prop him on his side? This helped Charlie when he had a stuffy nose...until he learned to roll around the cot at 3am :l x

Yeah he went down about 9-9.15 dunno what's wrong with his ATM :| think were being punished for having an easy baby!

Hasn't he just had jabs? Could it be related to that. Sam hasn't been the same since his on Tuesday. He is waking every hour and feeding in the day for 45-1.30 stretches just Like when he was new born.
We now think he might be teething too :-/
Hope you get to the bottom of it x

It could be his cold bothering him, I had to prop Will up when he had a cold xx

I know this won't help you at all, but they do go through bad sleeping phases. Oz used to do it, still does. He's been a nightmare this week also, Friday night he woke at 12.45am and wanted me and OH up to play, complete tantrums til about 3.15am when he'd exhausted himself and dropped off again... not good for the soul.

Just when we get used to the bad sleep he goes back to normal agian :wall2:

Don 't know if you have heard of the wonder weeks, but i defo recommend a read, really helped us alot understanding what was going on. Doesn't give reason to every time why they won't sleep, but if it happens while during a 'leap' it helped!

Tbh once he was down he wasn't too bad! Woke up for just a cuddle at one point so wondering if when he's better we can drop that feed. I had him propped and his plug in on. I've got the wonder weeks app but now considering the book.

I feel loads better today, managed to get some extra sleep on the sofa this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back