Help from you wise ones

Kernowmaid

Reaction score
I'm new and new to all this TTC, etc, etc. I'll try and keep in short and sweet.

Where am I going with these ramblings sorry - why do people wait and say three to four cycles before trying??

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

I suppose people have many reasons for waiting. Money, deployment, waiting for own house, getting married :)

Hi welcomoe to the forum, maybee this topic was in the context of people coming off the pill etc , and then your periods might be a bit screwed up or you might not get them at all.

Waiting 3/4 months perhaps was to let your cycle get back to normal, as it's good to know exactly the first day of your last period and then you can predict ovulation time (mid month) and then also exactly when you period is due again, so you know if you have missed it and can do a pregnancy test.

I would say if you know your last period date and not on any contraception, it couldn't hurt to start trying Try www.pregnology.com for ovulation cycle information to help you

Good luck X

Thanks JJ Mum that was what I ment, just didn't explain myself proper.

Waited a long time for this time to come and already feel like I'm on a roller coaster what with all the questions and stuff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back