Help For The Baby With No Name!! *Added A Poll*

MissyRee

Reaction score
Well our Little Man is over 3weeks old now and people are really starting to annoy us keep asking if he has a name yet lol, so heres the names we like and a couple of pics (sorry for blurryness but chose to take pics when he was moving lots lol) so you can see if they suit him.. if not any suggestions on names he could be would be nice too although please dont take offence if we dont pick a suggested name!

We like the names:

Jack Dylan John Dempsey ( JD as a nickname )
Dylan Riley John Dempsey ( John is OH's Granddads name )
Dylan Riley Kevin Dempsey ( Kevin is OH's Step Dads name )

P1011367.jpg

P1011368.jpg

p1011369.jpg

We always said we liked the names Dylan and Oliver through my pregnancy but now his here i dont think his an Oliver but he could be a Dylan but does Dylan Dempsey sound ok? As a few people have commented on it being abit like 'Humpty Dumpty' but then there are famous people like Danny Dyer and Sylvester Stallone with the same letter as first and second name.. What do you think?

Thank you to everyone who has posted already, really appreciate it girlies! x
Thought i would add a poll as will be easier to see which name everyone likes best that way :D

I like Jack Dempsey - BUT i'm pretty sure there's a tropical fish called a Jack Dempsey. Let me look...

Dylan John Kevin Dempsey?

i think the D D is fine

Dylan Dempsey is lovely. My nephew is called Dylan and i love it.

I like Dylan Riley John.

Dylan is a lovely name..but when i seen his cheeky chops i thought of the name Ethan ??

I like dylan dempsy it does sound like he is destined for fame or to be an author with a name like that.

I prefer Jack Dylan John Dempsey out of the three.

What about Jonathan? I think it'd really suit him and goes well with the surname. It could also be shortened to John :)

definately think he looks like a Dylan over a Jack.. its strange.. i never really belived the whole "he doesnt look like a ... thing but its so true!

Id best think of some other name!

Dylan's a great name :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im biased though. Funnily enough My Dylan has got that same sleep suit that your LO has on!

Def' looks like a Dylan - really suits him. So I vote Dylan Riley John Dempsey. :D

if its out of those three, it would have to be Dylan, but I love the name Riley. I notice you used it as a middle name, thought of it for a first name?

Riley Dempsey?

hehe no problem!!

jack dempsey's are quite fiesty fish too!

we love fish here! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back