First Post - Baby names for my boy

GarethDtheDad2Be

Reaction score
Hello all, I know my wife posts on here so I hop she ain't mad if she sees this. If you are honey I got the idea off of QPR.org

Anyway, We are having a tough time choosing a name for our baby boy.
I like more, let's say, "outthere" names whereas my wife likes more conventional names e.g. Oliver

Now the middle name is John (after my late father) and the surname is Dixon so what do you think off these (USE POLL)

Many thanks for any opinions.

Thanks For your votes!!!

Does anybody have any comments on the names or sugestions?

The poll makes intresting reading at the moment!! My wife would be very intrested to see Kiedis John got any votes!!!!

Anyway Thanks

If I'm honest I think the name Chauncey is terrible!!
(sorry but you did ask!)

Of the names you like I guess my favorite would be Chester. They all sound kind of upper class snob names to me though (sorry!) :oops:

I'm surprised Leon John got more votes so far.......it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue!! :?

I didn't know what to expect posting them names but I thought Leon or Chester would be the most popular.

Suprised Kiedis got any votes as I made it up from the surname of a lead singer from a popular band.

Wife still likes Oliver!!

Thats cool I did ask for opinions.

Chauncey is the name of a basketball player who's surname is Billups so it kind goes.

I wish I had the balls to name my baby boy Keidis! I love chili peppers and especially love Anton ;)

Baby names drive me nuts.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back