• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help for my sis

lanny

Reaction score
my sister and her o/h have been trying for a baby for just over 8months now when she came off the pill her periods were very reg and she came on about every 28days. This month she text me to say she was 4days late and what should she do? I was like well test. She got a pound shop test and texted me back to say it was a bfn I said leave it a few days and if still no signs test again, 6days late she texted saying she had come on so that was that. I text her again this morning to see how she was and said im sure it wont be long till she is pregnant! she text saying that after the little bit of blood 2days ago thats all she has had since and just spotting when she wipes. So dose she just take it that the witch has got her or should she test again?
She hasnt got any tests in the house so should she just see what happends in the next few days?
Im not really any use to her as ive never really tryed for a baby they all just happend and when I was late i was pregnant but she sai this was the first time she had been late.

my sister and her o/h have been trying for a baby for just over 8months now when she came off the pill her periods were very reg and she came on about every 28days. This month she text me to say she was 4days late and what should she do? I was like well test. She got a pound shop test and texted me back to say it was a bfn I said leave it a few days and if still no signs test again, 6days late she texted saying she had come on so that was that. I text her again this morning to see how she was and said im sure it wont be long till she is pregnant! she text saying that after the little bit of blood 2days ago thats all she has had since and just spotting when she wipes. So dose she just take it that the witch has got her or should she test again?
She hasnt got any tests in the house so should she just see what happends in the next few days?
Im not really any use to her as ive never really tryed for a baby they all just happend and when I was late i was pregnant but she sai this was the first time she had been late.

She should do a test. Maybe it is implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back