Help finding a toy please

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Harrison is away for the week again :( I'm missing him soo much already, I've been so horrible to him recently, constantly having a pop at him, getting frustrated with him, not doing anything with him cause I cant be bothered :cry: I've had such a rough time and I'm forever taking it out him, I dont know why? Please dont judge me, whatever you could say I know it all already! I love him so so much, I miss him terribly and I know I can't buy his love with toys and that but Ive made plans for next week when his back of things we can do but I also want to buy him something really nice, not too expensive though and just wondered if any of you lot could give me ideas, are there any toys that your children have loads of fun with and couldnt be without?
Harrison has loads of toys already but I want to get him something new for him to come home to!

Has he got an Aquadraw? Arianna loves hers. I think you get Thomas the Tank ones for boys, she has the Princess one.

Think they are about £25 :think:

my kids are 3 and a half and 12 months and they both love playing with a toy they got at christmas time although my eldest wasnt 2 impressed about having to share his new toy with his sister.

its from the early learning centre its a stand up activity centre basically it has lots of buttons that sing 1,2,3,4,5 and the alphabet to teach letters and its got a little chute for some colourful balls to be posted down.

you couldnt miss it if u looked in the early learning centre. its great fun!!!!

it is pretty big and bulky though.

sarah. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back