Help! False BFP on cheapy??

If it was a pink line surely it cant be an evap?

But it's gone grey now - that means evap doesn't it?

When I did cheapies last year they did dry out darker.

It's my own fault for dipping it in too long, must have messed it up.

Stupid crap cheapies *grumble grumble*

To be honest honey i really really dont know :?
I think the 10 minute rule applies in most cases but as wobbles said, nothing is 100% accurate. Hmmm :think: are you charting? and do u have any more tests handy??

Not charting, but have about another 7 tests left (had 15 arrive yesterday and 2 midstream).

All the others have been neg apart from one that only has one of those lines that you can barely see, I can see it but DH wouldn't be able to. Do you know what I mean?

I TOTALLY know what you mean! The mind does play tricks with you! if u have lots left then try another one now, and then leave it til 2mo morn.
Try a midstream one..

Possibily dried up Kina & they do that pretty quick on faint lines it comes impossile to see!

Happened to me other month - it was faint by time OH got up he looked at me stupid & made me do another!

Wobbles said:
Possibily dried up Kina & they do that pretty quick on faint lines it comes impossile to see!

Happened to me other month - it was faint by time OH got up he looked at me stupid & made me do another!
:rotfl:

Jayceesmumma said:
I TOTALLY know what you mean! The mind does play tricks with you! if u have lots left then try another one now, and then leave it til 2mo morn.
Try a midstream one..

Did the ms earlier but didn't think I'd be weeing for at least 10 seconds like it asked so I dipped it and that was neg.

Just did another whilst I got my toast and that was neg. Only got the one with the barely visible line .

Thanks for your help Jaycee (and everyone else!), I think I am just going to have to do it tomorrow and hope for the best. DH is going to be mad with me for doing so many tests, but I can't help it :(

Thats ok honey, if u need a rant or chat etc just PM me whenever u like..
All us girlies are here for u and will be here for u when u need to vent!
Just wait til the morning and use ur 1st morning water.
I know exactly how u feel with using lots of them! I used one every time i piddled and got BFNs all the time. it was annoying coz of my ultra long cycle as u can see with my ticker!! Im 24 days overdue for my AF LOL!!
I was going mad using like 50 in a week!! Thats the best thing about cheapies...there are lots!!
Im still confused coz i dont even know if im ovulating now so bit of a bummer :(
Anyway, hope u get ur BFP 2mo morn!!! xxx
:hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :pray:

kina dont worry hun in the last 2 months ive used 35 tests deep down we are all the same xxx :hug:

grouphug.gif
Group hug for us peestickaholics
grouphug.gif

:rotfl: am determined not to be this month but i know il let myself down i have a pot of 25 early ones that measure 25miu in the bathroom ready and i cant stop looking at them lol xxx

I should get DH to take them with him to work, then I wouldn't be able to do them. Trouble is I'd go mental if he forgot to bring them home when I needed them!

:rotfl: oh my god thats like my worse nightmare not having a test in the house if i needed one it gives me withdrawal shakes just thinking about it lol xxx

I used a cheap test 99p infact, i tested 4 days after my period was due and it came up positive!the line was alot fainter than the control line but it wasnt wrong! Good luck! :D

Me too, I'd be rushing down the chemist with my debit card in my sweaty hand! :lol:

I think we all do! i think we need group therapy!! We can all stomp on our BFN HPTs and light fires to dance around!!

*still haven't thrown tests in bin* :oops:

Keep looking at them. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back