• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help, facebook friend picture dilemma...

pilkers

Reaction score
God I dunno what to do...

I have some picures of Evie on my facebook profile...all my albums are set so only my friends can view them...anyway I have just logged on to find that one of my best mates (Evie's soon to be godmother) has posted one of my albums onto her page and one of OH's albums too...so all in all there are about 50 pics of me, Andy and Evie that all of her 268 friends can now view...most of which I don't know

what do I do....??? I have deleted my album and OH has set his so only he can view it for the time being.

I don't want to offend her cos she probably doesn't realised that its annoyed me...how do I tell her I'm p*ssed off?

Or are we over-reacting?

thanks for reading xxxx

I've had the same problem recently, my SIL has saved all my Maddison pics into her profile and she has hundreds of friends who can view them. It really annoyed me but I havent said anything coz I dont want to upset her :?

You could always just have a polite word and ask if they would mind setting it to private so that only your friend can see it as no one else really needs to see it.

thanks

I have sent her a message asking her to remove them and invited her for tea at the same time so she knows I'm still her friend! :lol: :lol:

I would tell her whats been happening recently, eg. you've heard people have been stealing pictures and passing them off as your own and to be on the safe side you prefer it if she could remove them and maybe ask you in future if she would like to post them publicly, obviously in a politer way :)

^ I agree about telling her what has been going on with pics; I'm sure she's understand :hug:
She probably didn't realise that some people would steal pics etc! :x

Good Luck x

I got really peed off with a friend just for posting some pics she'd taken of Austin without asking. I just sent an email asking her to check with me in future because I don't know her friends. She was fine with it, she hadn't even thought it would annoy me but did understand when I explained.

I hope your friend understands :hug:

maybe just allow her to have 1 or 2 photos on there of her choice instead of not allowing any at all
manda xx

Princess_Puddles said:
I would tell her whats been happening recently, eg. you've heard people have been stealing pictures and passing them off as your own and to be on the safe side you prefer it if she could remove them and maybe ask you in future if she would like to post them publicly, obviously in a politer way :)

I did this 'in the interest of safety' and my friend was fine - even sorry because she didn't realise. Hope it goes ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back