Help..business meeting and very dizzy

Zal88

Reaction score
I have a business meeting to get to in an hour and I feel so dizzy I had lunch, and now having an apple but when I get up I feel extremely dizzy and faint, is there anything I could possibly do? Or do I just have to deal with this :(

I know fatigue is very normal during the first trimester but I have never felt this dizzy before I am worried to go out

Hi there, it sounds silly but sometimes in pregnancy your blood pressure drops, (know from personal experience) try standing up very slowly and my gp's advice was to drink plenty water/fluids thru the day, he advised up to 4lts, it works on and off for me. Hope it helps

x

I've had dizzy spells throughout my pregnancy so far...apparently it is normal and I was advised to stand up very slowly, and to just stand for a few sec before actually moving...

And same as Zoe said - lots of fluids and take things a bit easier....no rushing about, think 'I am a sloth'!!!

xx

When you start to feel dizzy, try clenching and unclenching your fists. I was told to do this when I used to go dizzy x

Thanks for the advice girls! I will definitley try that next time. My GP is useless she rushed me out of the appointment I didn't have the chance to ask any questions. I have been drinking so much water I'm going to the bathroom every minute it seems

Hope your meeting wasn't too bad!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back