Dizzy head?

Keely

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Just a question but has anyone been feeling dizzy? This morning I felt all hot and dizzy and when I got to work I threw up.

Was only at work for an hour and couldnt stop crying (bloody hormones) so my mum picked me up and I have been with her all day.

Anyway, I have still felt dizzy all day, my eyes feel like they are not focusing properly and keep getting the falling feeling!?

I was just wondering if it is a pregnancy symptom or just this head cold that is going round! Thank god its the weekend and I can do nothing (but cry and sleep!! :( )

love keely xxxx

Could be low blood pressure perhaps.

I've had the odd moment when I've felt dizzy but nothing like you've experienced.

If it continues give your midwife a call.

Put your feet up and take things easy.

thanks bagpuss.

Think I am worrying more as I am soooo hormonal today!

I will ask if the midwifes at my scan on thursday can do my blood presure if it carries on.

Have a good wkend xxxx

i remember feeling dizzy at some point in my pregnancies - tel your midwife about it.

In the meantime try and chill out and relax and have a lovely weekend :)

Hi keely

I have also been having this a lot over the past 2 weeks or so! Also been getting terrible headaches that i cznt seem to shift! I went to see my midwife today as i was worried that i had hi or low blood pressure or something she cheaked evrything an listened to babys heart beat and everything was normal! she suggested that it might just be the pregnancy wearing me down or that i could have picked up a bug or something!

I agree with bagpuss if you are worried (like i was) just give your midwife a call! I wasnt due to see her untill 25wks and she saw me staright away!

Hope your feeling better soon

Kelly

thanks Kelly, Its a big ease of my mind to know that it might just be ANOTHER pregnancy symtom!

I feel a lot better today, maybe its just the stress of work, or the fact that I went to the pub (not drinking of course) with my friends last night... first time in 21wks I have been out! Go i miss it! :D

Keely xxx

No problem i was quite woried too, not only that it does make you feel quite ill when it suddenly creeps up on you!

Glad you are feeling better

Kelly

minegranzes i am always in bed or havin tablets, but i try not 2 have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back