help ASAP!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hopes just been standing up and while trying to sit down has fallen an banged her mouth, her teeth has cut in to her top gum and its bleeding, its not too bad now but she seems a little upset about it, should i phone nhs direct or take her to a&e or wait a while im worried :cry:

I would wait a 15min or so to see how she is - if it's just the gum she should be ok.

Poor little mite :hug: :hug:

its all bruised now too, she seems ok other wise :cry: my poor baby

just leave it 15min or so and the bleeding whould stop on it's own.

yeah it seems to have already, thanks sarah the blood really scared me shes sat here with me playing now :hug:

Awwww.... dont worry!! glad she is better already!! Poor thing :hug:

she will be fine im sure

my two in the past week have tumbled from the top of the stairs to the bottm looked terribole they cryed but that was it.
babies bounce back easy

aw my poor lil hopey,
she will be fine hun B is forever biting his tongue and is fine 5 mins later, its me that worries longer hehe

:hug: poor hope,im sure she will be fine hun

My 2 are the same for ever falling over and walking into stuff dont think there is ever a time when they dont have a bruise.

ah hun hope she is ok, poor hope, hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

Bless her! I wouldnt worry too much, the first time you see them bleed is awful isnt it, but Im sure she'll have many more bumps along the way.

Plenty of love and kisses for her.

I think cuts to the lips and gums usually look worse than they actually are because the blood mixes with the saliva and it can go everywhere!

I hope she's ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back