little flesh coloured lump (UPDATED)

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hopes got a little flesh coloured lump on her gum, it isnt a tooth im pretty sure its not, coz it isnt white and it is not hard enough, just wondered if anyone has has this problem with their little one? Its on the side of her gum too :( I just wanted sum advise because i have phoned nhs direct and they might not be able to phone back till 2.30 am please help

doc says it could just be the way her gums are, or a little cyst, eitherway nothing to worry bout and it will go when her tooth comes through, thanks to nic&keely, candy and jo for listening to me in my time of need :hug:

hun if your worried i would go to the hospital its better to put your mind at rest... do you have a walk in centre where you live?

I'm sure its nothin serious hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah i was just thinking maybe it could be an ulcer? I hope shes ok hun xxx

shes had it for bout between 2 and 3 months now, not really bothered me un til now coz shes a bit off her milk, then again she is having 3 big meals a day

i no its a bit late but just wanted to say emily has one that sounds exactly like hopes
glad everything is fine :D

Mel&Hope said:
doc says it could just be the way her gums are, or a little cyst, eitherway nothing to worry bout and it will go when her tooth comes through, thanks to nic&keely, candy and jo for listening to me in my time of need :hug:

its ok hun anytime... i'm always here to talk too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back