Help - advice needed

Emsg89

Reaction score
I thought I was pregnant but never did a test but was feeling sick and lightheaded but my sister is 16 weeks pregnant and I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

A couple of weeks ago I started cramping then I had spotting and a brownish dark discharge I thought it was because I was on a new contraceptive pill and hadn't had a period in a few months but was watching tv today and they were talking about miscarriage and then it hit me that I may have had a miscarriage. I don't know what to do now?

I'm going to go to the doctors but I haven't told anyone not even my partner!

Please can someone give me advice?

Even if you've miscarried, it'll still show up on a pregnancy test that you're pregnant

If its brown it tends not to be so bad
Brown is old blood
Google search for implantation bleeding
That'll explain more

miscarriage is painful, blood is bright red and theres lots of it normally, although not always

Go do a test and come back with your result x

Miscarriage is not always painful i didnt have any pain at all with mine just lots and lots of blood! xxx

You're slightly less unlucky then if it didn't hurt

Either way a pregnancy test will confirm

A pregnancy test won't necessarily confirm whether you were pregnant or not. The day my early mc started my test was already negative. You may never know xx

When I miscarried it was as if as was just starting normally lasted a little longer and was a little heavier than normal, and the day I started to bleed my pregnancy test was already negative even though it was positive 2 days earlier. I'm afraid you can't really tell hun. The doctors might do a blood test to see where your levels are at. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back