Hello!!

roxanne

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well thought i'd join you in here, found out i'm pregnant last week and it's a bit of a shock as i have a baby already who is only 5 months old :shock: So i'm going to have two with only a 13 months gap, eek!! Anyway just thought i'd say hi and i'm looking forward to going through pregnancy with you all! :D

eek indeed!! I bet you'll find this one much harder work than the last now you've got a 5 month old to look after as well. on the bright side at least they'll always have each other to keep themselves company and to play with

congratulations on your pregnancy, hope you have a lovely 8 months

:hug:

Congratulations you will be busy

Take it you dont have a Tv in your house :wink:

roxanne said:
Hello everyone, well thought i'd join you in here, found out i'm pregnant last week and it's a bit of a shock as i have a baby already who is only 5 months old :shock: So i'm going to have two with only a 13 months gap, eek!! Anyway just thought i'd say hi and i'm looking forward to going through pregnancy with you all! :D

Hey!! :wave:
Congrats!! :cheer:
Im sure you will be fine! Theres a 10 1/2 month gap between my first and second boys and it wasnt too bad!! But I can understand the shock! :rotfl:

Congratulations sweety and im sure youl be just fine :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back