Hello!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Hello!! Im back :D :wave:

Ryan is out of SCBU now, we brought him home on Saturday. He's still having feeding problems (only taking about 50ml every 4 hours) but he doesnt have his tube in anymore.

He had blood tests and brain scans and god knows what else done and everything is clear, they still need to see him at the hospital to review him on Tuesday but at the minute Im hoping his feeding problem is just down to him being fussy and nothing underlying :pray:

When he was born he was hypotonic (floppy) but he's improving every day. He also has a palmers crease on his hand which can indicate downs syndrome or other chromosome abnormalities. The doctors have assured me he doesnt have downs syndrome but Im going to ask for more tests just to rule out any genetic problems.

So anyway, there are far too many posts for me to catch up with, you lot dont half spam :lol: :wink: Im off to 3rd trimester now to see if any of my June buddies have had their bubbas!! :cheer:

so happy hes home for u kirsty, u enjoy ur little man and look after urself!!! :hug: :hug:

Welcome home Kirsty - and welcome Ryan - so pleased he is doing well, you must've had a hellish fortnight.

See you in 3rd tri!

Valentine xxx

Good to see you Kirsty. Hope all goes well on Tuesday, be thinking of you! load happening in tri 3 at the minute, babies everywhere :shock:

good to see you hun.

Hope little man goes from strength to strength xx

So glad Ryan is better hun, bet your glad to be home. Hope all the other test are clear too :hug:

You must be so relieved now he's home. I'm sure he'll thrive from now on :hug:

Hiya Kirsty am so glad lil Ryan is home now and i hope all the test's go well

Ryan is gorgeous :D :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111