Hello!

SarahLouB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This seems really strange but I have gone from NTNP to being a crazy TTCer to NTNP again and now WTT!

I came off the pill in March because I was worried that it would take ages for it to leave my system - but my periods came back regulary and everything was fine. I didn't get pregnant and I think part of me kind of knew it wasn't the right time because we have debts to pay off and we are living away from family at the moment. The one month I was late and thought I could be pregnant I really started to panic and I was so worried about struggling with money etc - I was kind of relieved when I got a BFN.

Over the weekend when AF showed up me and my husband made the big decision to stop trying until we have paid of the debts. I have set myself a target to pay the debts but June next year so we will start trying again once they are all gone. At least then we can start saving money instead!

So I have started to take Cilest. I was on Cerezette before and I read horrible things about it after I stopped taking it so I don't want to go back on that one.

Anyway, I wanted to stay here on the forum so I can see how everyone is getting on. I have met some lovely people whilst being in the TTC section so I am reluctant to leave completely...

Welcome to wtt :wave: next June will be here before you know it! Plus it's nice to see how everyone you know on here is getting on

welcome hun, dont always think it'll take ages for the pill to come of your system, i came off microgynon in october 2010 and had a period in november the same year, good luck in paying of your debts because having a baby and a debt is hard work and good luck for ttc (dont stress have fun! :D)

Hi, sounds like youve made some smart choices, hard though they may be.

Personally I keep flitting between the WTT and the TTC sections. I came of microgynon a couple weeks ago but don't really want too TTC til december. I've heard from a lot of lovely ladies on here that their cycles have returned pretty quick, which is promising :)

I personally don't like talking regarding my self then this really is purely to get noted, anyway thrilled that i'm on this website, and how about we start rolling.
Oh yeah and please never mind me leach for just a few days, is that ok? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back