Hello

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello

I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is doing well?

My Uncle is doing a lot better which is a relief...(for those of you who saw my message i was away for a few days)

My boobs have become even more sore the last few days and i am feeling very sick some days but not so bad others!!

xx

Hi Nikkif,

good to see you back. Glad to hear your uncle is better.

You're about 3 days ahead of me I think. Has your sickness only just started in the last few days?

I'm wondering whether I'm getting ever-so-slight waves of not feeling 100%, but I can't be sure. I'll be 7 weeks on friday, so maybe it'll have kicked in by then. What do you think?

K.xxx

Hi and thanks

its hard to say as everyone is so different. I have had sickness on and off for a week i would say now maybe more and its not nice!! SOmetimes it is all day but other days not bad at all.

Have you got an appoint for scan yet KJ??

I am waiting to get a date for dating scan which is a new thing they do for everyone here now. I might get one sooner than 12 weeks so thats good

Have you had any other symptoms?

Nikki x

I'm phoning to book my dating scan on friday. The midwife said it should hopefully be sometime next week.

I can't wait!! It'll be so exciting to see our baby!

Other symptoms are; tiolet probs :oops: , much fuller boobs :D , odd aches and twinges, bleeding gums, tiredness.
I think that's all at the moment.

Still hoping that no pain and no bleeding is a good sign.

xxx

thats what i hope about the no bleeding and pain... we just have to hope for the best!

i know what you mean about the scan - its so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back