Hello! Can I come in?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a newbie (sort of) to Tri1! Just got our positive test result (on Saturday) and I'm still feeling very strange about it all if I'm honest, because it was such an unexpected BFP, we were very lucky. Plus I'm not really having any major symptoms.
I had sore boobs for a few days but thats it. The only thing I really seem to be able to notice is that I'm very emotional at the moment.
Taking each day as it comes :D Happy Christmas to you all xx

Hi Lulu, congrats!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months hun! I've been emotional for a few weeks now hehe, but its starting to settle down - OH is happy to see lol! Hope you have a great christmas xx

Congrats :) I wouldnt worry too much about no symptoms yet. I started getting mine at 6 weeks I think, just enjoy not feeling sick while it lasts!

I agree with jld! I was fine up until about 6 weeks i think it was, and the sickness started! I'm not so bad now after lunchtime, but alot of my favourite foods are giving me the boke, I've not been eating very much, but i'm trying to eat little and often, so i am still getting nutrients to wee beany :). If you don't get sickness don't be too worried, as apparently alot of women don't get sickness at all! (lucky so n so's!! hehe) xx

Hi Lulu! Looks like you are about the same gone as me (and also Jennyfarfal and kellyhook all in the 5 weeks stage) so we can all be bump buddies going through it together.

I've had a lot of symptoms, and they arent nice! The nausea is continuous though i'm not sick (as yet!) and breasts very painful and double over stomach cramps that scare 7 bells out of me. I'm also having a hard time getting a doctor or midwife to see me til next year, which is making me cranky (when i'm not crying over adverts). So it's a barrel of fun so far! :)

But am still grinning every day when i wake up and remember i'm pregnant, so that's good :yay:

Post often, it's too quiet here! xx

Oh I've not been able to get a doctors appointment yet either! So I'm having to hold out until after christmas. I've told my mum and sister, but nobody else. I told them because I know they will NOT believe it when I refuse a drink over christmas, haha!
I think me and OH are going to pay for a private scan in the new year just for peace of mind following my MMC, otherwise I will spend the entire first trimester worrying myself sick.
I know it sounds mad, but I'm looking forward to getting some more real symptoms - I want to FEEL pregnant! :)

I understand that, the symptoms are reasurring in some ways. I think i might pay for a private scan, especially with the possiblitly of twins so prominent in my family.

I know it sounds mad, but I'm looking forward to getting some more real symptoms - I want to FEEL pregnant! :)

Hey Lulu,
Oh good, it's not just me then!! :)
Hurry up symptoms, I promise I won't complain! :)
Xx

Aww, Bead, I was unable to eat christmas dinner properly today because I felt so nauseous - yay! Haha never thought I'd be happy about feeling sick. So I guess symptoms do arrive eventually! :)

I hope you at least managed dessert lol!! Im only 4 weeks and very nauseous now but more tired than anything. Got all worried today cos woke up with sharp pains lower left side ( where I think I got my OV pain) it got better later in day and earlier I farted BIG TIME :blush: ha ha funnily enough the pain went too....

Starfish - twins, really? Wow that would be amazing! I remember I worried about that before scan last time.....it was ok cos was told not high risk after all, my DH has twin brothers and my grandad was a twin but it seemingly comes from ladies side.....hmmm not sure..... Id better not have twins, ive no room as it is would have to move house.....

Anyway very :sleep:now...... Night night my lovelies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back