Hello Everyone :)

rach2901

Reaction score
Hello girls,

After regularly visiting the site and reading all your posts I've decided to take the leap and become a member!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 10 weeks 3 days. Just found out my first scan is on 20 April and can't come quick enough! It still hasn't hit home that I'm actually pregnant and even took another pregnancy test today (my 5th in total) just so I could see that positive line again :)

I just wanted to introduce myself to you girls...you have been a great source of reassurance for me over the last few weeks, especially when I've been having one of those days when I don't feel pregnant and my symptoms have vanished!

I look forward to getting to know you all !

xx

Congrats on ur pregnancy and welcome to PF! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome.XX

Congratulations! It's all very exciting yet nerve wracking isn't it!

Congrats! And I'm with you on everything you say!!

Have you had your midwife appointment yet?

xx

Last edited:
Congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congrats the longer you spend here the more you'll realise that there's always at least half a dozen others who are feeling the same as you.

I couldn't have been without PF for the last 9 months x

Congratulations and welcome to the forum xx

Thanks for the congrats and best wishes :) and congrats to you all too!

Tinselcat - Yeah I had my first midwife appt a few weeks ago. I was expecting a bit more out of it thb. The midwife didn't say much at all and just gave me a lot of paperwork to fill out and take with me to my next appt on 13 April. I was a bit disappointed! I actually saw her on one born every minute last week lol !!

xx

Rach I guess that means you're in Leeds (on phone so can't see)

Where abouts are you?

Hi ya and welcome! Hope you have a chilled 9 months!!! xxx

Becky - Yeah I'm in Leeds (and so are you I've just seen!) I live in Headingley and work just round the corner from the LGI which is going to come in handy!! Where abouts are you from?

Oh you're just about to drop!! :D xx

Welcome and congrats, I am feeling the same as you xx

Hello :wave: and a massive congratulations :D. Look forward to hearing from you on here!

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Lisey - hi! I know I read your post about not feeling pregnant. Try not to worry about it. From my 'stalking' of the site for the last month I've read that so many girls are not really having that many symptoms and have gone on to see their healthy beans :) try and just feel lucky that you're not feeling ghastly and spending most of your time with your head down the toilet!! Thats what I've been trying to do though I understand its easier said that done!

I have been getting symptoms one and off - sore boobs, feeling sick (but never actually sick) and a bloated belly - but I still get paranoid the second they disappear!! I didn't realise how stressful the first stages of pregnancy would actually be!! xx

I have been getting symptoms one and off - sore boobs, feeling sick (but never actually sick) and a bloated belly - but I still get paranoid the second they disappear!! I didn't realise how stressful the first stages of pregnancy would actually be!! xx

Hi there and a huge congratulations and warm welcome to PF. I completely understand how you feel. This is my 3rd baby and Im just as stressed and panicky this time around lol!

Looking forward to chatting with you xx

Rach- I live in oulton near rothwell.

Really handy for you then being near LGI. I'm having baby at pinderfields as its much closer for me and yes nearly ready to drop (and pop!!) xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back