• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello...

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
Im trying to get round my hubby to set a date for ttc #4 but im thinking it will be 2012 so gonna join in here while i wait :wave:

Hi :wave:

Our son will be 1 at the end of december and we're gonna start ttc after that!! xxx

Hey, wow not long to wait then, Hope it all goes well for you!

I said i wanted to start when he was 18 months but im hoping we can start december when LO is 13 months :)

Welcome.

DH and I are waiting for December too!! FX for some Christmas magic!!

FX :) im having my coil out on wednesday and going on the mini pill till we decide, although hubby knows im a nightmare for remembering to take it, so could end up pregnant earlier but he didnt seem that bothered if i said what if it happens lol

Hello, I'm in here too for a while. Hope it flies by for you!

Hello :wave:

Hope it goes quickly for you too....

Went to have my coil out today and they couldn't do it, so they are sending me to the hospital and could take anything up to a month for an appointment :wall2:

Hey ladies... we've decided that were going to try mid this year, I'm doing my run in may so hopefully June / July ideally id like to be pregnant by christmas so fingers crossed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back