Hello!

AnnaBanana

Reaction score
Well hello there! :wave:

Some of you may know me, but I suspect most of you don't. I'm Anna, I'm 34, and I'm mommy to Alyssa who is almost 18 months old.

Hubby and I have just made the thrilling and momentous decision to TTC baby number 2 and I am so excited I feel like I could burst! :dance:

We're under no illusions here: although we got pregnant first cycle with Alyssa, we realize that it is no reason to expect to fall pregnant anywhere near as quickly this time round. It would be especially wonderful if we did though; my parents will be here at the end of September for a fortnight visiting us all the way from Toronto, and it would be amazing to be able to see their faces when we tell them there is another baby on the way :) Fingers crossed!

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

x

Hi Anne. Nice to meet you and all the best to you ttc :) That's some achievement - first cycle! Hope I'm that lucky. Have you been on the pill and were you previously?xx

Hi LauraAnne, and thanks :) Yes, I was on Cerazette until March this year, and I was before we conceived Alyssa as well.

Still keeping my fingers crossed we get a bfp soon. How are you doing?
x

although we got pregnant first cycle with Alyssa

Lies! It's just an urban legend! ;)

Hiya Anna :) Alyssa is such a lovely name :love:

Best of luck with your baby making - it would be so amazing to have such wonderful news when your parents are over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back