Hello

sarahshorty

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to say hello as i'm new to this!

My name is Sarah, i'm 27 and me and my partner of 12 years are TTC our first child. February was our first month of TTC and today i got AF. So felling a bit disappointed now. My AF was due today so no surprises there but when i got up this morning the signs were positive but by lunchtime i started to get the cramps so i knew it was game over for this month :-(

On the positive side i've ordered a basel thermometer & ovulation predictions kit today so hopefully we'll have a more successful March!

I wanted to join the forum so i didn't have to feel like i was on my own during this journey! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey Sarah! Wow you guys met young, that's cool :)
I reckon these lovely ladies on the forum will help keep you cheery until you get your BFP! Xx

Hi Sarah, Welcome to the forum. I only started trying for first child last month and joined the forum for exactly the same reason as you and it has been great. :)

welcome good luck with the opks hope you get your bfp soon xx

Hi,

Welcome - I'm new here too so just getting to know everyone too.

Keep smiling!

SPC xx

Hi Sarah

I joined a few weeks ago also. TTC #2. This site is really good for support and the ladies are fabulous.

Heres hoping March will be your month xx

Hey shorty......:wave: Welcome.....

Stick around everyone here is great and you will always get lots of support and good sound advice....good luck TTC too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back