Hello all

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi there, well just got my BFP a few days ago! Bit of a surprise as we had stopped ttc but a very happy surprise.
I'm hoping to go to my docs tomorrow to confirm everything, but just wanted to say Hi! :wave:
I'm Bexter, 24 and this is my first baby / pregnancy.

I'm still having period type pains and other pains but i guess this is normal? (not very painful but i'm aware of it).

Anyway, i'm sooo happy to be here! Think i'm due around 18th Oct. xx

Congrats and welcome hun!! pains are normal i had them for first week or so, i was sure AF was cumin until i was 5 days late and had done 4 tests :rotfl: xxxxxx

kimheath said:
pains are normal i had them for first week or so, i was sure AF was cumin until i was 5 days late and had done 4 tests :rotfl: xxxxxx

Same here! I was convinced AF was on it's way but then I realised it was a bit late.

Congratulations Bexter :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats!! Don't worry i had AF pains on and off for a couple of weeks also

xx

Hey Bexter, welcome along babe, see we're not that bad eh ;)

Congratulations on your BFP always happens when you least expect it eh hehe
Just got to get a few more of you guys from TTC in here now make it a real party :cheer:

:D Hi there my name is stella and I saw this site and thought why not say hi ....lol I'm 6 weeks and 1 day along now, and this is my 2nd pregnancy.... real happy just keeping figers cross that every thing will be okay... here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for everyone :D

also is anyone getting headaches? I'm getting them bad this time round had this with my first pregnancy.

Hi Stella, :wave: welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your bfp.
I can't really help as haven't had any headaches yet but just wanted to say Hi.
xx

Hi Bexter and welcome!!

Af type pains are very normal in the stage of pregnancy. Mine lasted until roughly week 7 I think.

xxx

:D Hi everyone... its so nice to have this site good to talk about whats on my mind from time to time... congates on all pregnancy's!! at the moment I cant wait to get to my 12th week... feels like it will take forever! lol

Hello and welcome!!

I still have the af pains and they are apparently totally normal! :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :hug:

Kirstxx

Evening all.... Just came on here to have a moan really.... I'm really happy that I'm pregnant... Its the best thing to happen... but I'm soooo stressed latley and real moody I feel sorry for my Partner! I think my moods are down to me being pregnant and I have stop smoking! before i was pregnant i was smoking about 15 a day.... and i have stoped a week today! whoo hoo....lol but its sooo hard.... trying my best not to cave in :wall:
Anyway i feel better now that i have had a moan... :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back