Hello Strangers.

amyknight88

Reaction score
Hiya girls!

God ive really missed chatting to you guys.

HAYLEY!!!Congrats babe! Owen is gorgous! You must be so proud.

How is everyone?

Im not too sure if Sarah told you but i had an abortion a few weeks back now. It sound really bad but a scan revealed that the baby had severe spina bifida, dont really want to go into details but i think it was for the best now as carey is a handful! Wouldnt be able to cope with 2 let alone carey and all the 1 on 1 time that my baby would have needed.

he's 7 months old now anyway when did that happen?? hes such a big boy ill have to put a few pictures on.

Well just to let you asll know that im still here lol

Love to everyone x

welcome back hun great to see you back again :wave: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

carey looks lovely hun hes getting so big and i cant believe hes 7 months already :shock: :lol:

take care babes hope to catch up soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

no i cant believe i missed u hun
i told a few people but thought it would be better if u wanted the rest to know u to tell them
god i cant believe that he must be getting so big now, Braydon is 10 months old today so can not believe it hope u are all ok and ill text u soon we mis u to hun

Great to hear from you hun! was thinking of you the other day.

hard to believe our boys are 7 months now isnt it? hows Carey doing? Alex is about to crawl (any day i'm sure!) so i'm braced for hurricane Alex :lol:

so sorry to hear you have had such a rough time lately. must have been awful for you. :(

does this mean you have internet access again? hopefully see you on a bit more - if Carey isnt running you ragged that is!

take care hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amy

Good hearing from you :eek:)

Sorry to hear about the abortion but i'm positive you made the right desision.

Hope youre new place is feeling more like home now!

Izzyx

AMY!!! :D :D :D ARGGHHHHH... SOOOO ANNOYED I MISSED YOU!!!

Sarah told me about everything that happened and like Izzy im positive you made the right decision. i was really upset for you and wished i could be there for you. no one would ever think bad of you, you did what was right for you and thats the most important thing. ive been thinking about you and meaning to email or text, but i dont no if you have your dads phone and im not getting on the comp as much to email u!! have you got computer access now??

hope everything with the new place is getting better now :D and Carey isnt running you too ragged!! cant believe he is 7 months old :shock: wow when did that happen lol

hehe yeh Owen is like the light of my life haha lol hes brilliant!! such a little fatty lol weighs nearly 10lb already :shock: haha

hope you're ok, great to hear from u again!! we missed u!!

hayley & owen xxxx

Hi

Glad you came back for the day hope to see you more :D
Sarah had told me what happened and i started to cry. I am so sorry hun, but it was for the best and we would never think anything bad about it.
Cant beleive hes 7 months old wow me wanna see pics :D
Take care hun
Katrina

i'm so sorry hun, what an awful situation to find yourself in :(

Our boys are getting big now eh! Hope you're okie. xxxxxx

hiya hun im sorry i wasnt any help whatsoeva n im sorry but im glad ur ok now n careys gettin big aint he lol
lv marylou

good to see you back,
And i'm sure you did the right thing. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111