Hello puppy calling you.....

lozzi

Reaction score
..you want to play with me....

NO I FOOKING DONT.

One of bams WRAPPED presents, god knows which, keeps randomly playing that stupid song. *screams*

its her vtech walker!!!!

lmao, i hated that damn thing after the first 20mins!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lozzi, do you maybe need to take a break and have a glass of wine??

You're sounding stressed tonight hun :hug:

The V tech walker isnt wrapped, i gave it her early.... its switched off too :S lol help meeeeeeeeee

Im still not drinking wtih feeding bam, i had like A glass of bubbly at her naming ceremony and thats it.... year and a half since i had a proper glass of wine :(

Tia had a barny that used to play songs and sing.. If you went within a hairs breath of the b*stard thing it would start playing over and over and over... needless to say the batteries mysteriously disappeared after a few days... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Along with the batteries from the dolly that used to sing "I'm a Barbie girl"... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello puppy calling you!!! OMG Dans got it, I hear that song all day long!!
The vtech walker lol lol lol

Let's have fun together while you learn your ABC!

AAAAGH! It drives me barmy!

Almost as much as

'Hi, I'm baby Tad.......'

ooooo that song is driving me crazy at the minute, both damon and his crazy old grandad love it though, i dont know who plays with it more, they were fighting over it earlier! :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i sing that song all day i swear.

puppy says clap your hands!!

i tell you what else i hate, that bloody vtech phone on wheels.
the songs just annoy me! :shakehead: :shakehead:

I'm having that repeated all over again, DS has decided it's his new favourite toy (was DDs). So we're well into the 2nd year now of hearing it regularly :wall:

Minxy said:
Let's have fun together while you learn your ABC!

AAAAGH! It drives me barmy!

Almost as much as

'Hi, I'm baby Tad.......'

We have baby Tad, It's Olivia's fav toy at the min, it drives me potty :wall:

She doesn't really play with her Vtech walker anyomre so we are saved from that one thankgod :rotfl:

HELLO PUUPY CALLING DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME LETS HAVE FUN TOGETHER WHILE YOU LEARN YOUR ABC :rotfl: I KNOW IT WELL :rotfl:

i hate that stupid toy and i cant get rid of it as wen i do he crys till he gets it back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back