Hello period pains and lower backache!

How are you feeling now Lauren?

Ive just got back from my walk and was in tears with the pressure on my cervix while walking but i had no choice as it started raining! Had a few tummy cramps and back is still the same, got the midwife in just over 30 mins so im going to mention it to her x x

Mine seems to come and go all the time to be honest. It's not too bad at the moment. I wanna go for a walk but its raining here so badly :( I've got midwife 1.45pm so I'll mention it to her but I had this a few weeks ago and she just said its normal, simply body gearing up for labour. FX for both of us eh :D xxx

Have you got anything else hun? My baby is still quiet, though shes moving more than yesterday thank god :) xx

Just got back from the midwife, she didnt seem to bothered about the period pains, back ache or pressure pains, she just said its my body getting ready but then they measured me, instead of being 38/39cms, im 45/46cm!! x x

My MW said the same, she did say things could be moving along cuz I've had a sudden change in movements and loose bowels (sorry tmi!!) but then again I could still go over.... who knows when our LO's will come :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back