hello people i could do with some advice

karabutler

Reaction score
hello im kara 20 and engaged me and my fiancee have been TTc for about 6 month now and still no luck but lately been feeling a little weird like constent headaches,bloated,my boobs have grown an extra cup size for no reason and thought it was just to do with me coming on my period and then i started bleeding but it wasnt right if u get me lol only lasted like 3 days which isnt normal and was lighter then usual im going out of my mind here lol :wall2:

thank you all

kara XxX

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

If it didn't seem like a normal period it could have been an implantation bleed. Have you tested?

hello yes i tested but came back negative but just dont feel right lol x

Did you test after the bleeding? So after your period would have been due if it wasn't a real one? Might be worth waiting a few more days and testing again - some people take longer to get a positive result on urine tests than others

i took it the day after my period finished an came back negative so confusing lol

Well it's still possible that it was just a normal period, but with your symptoms I'd still give it a few more days and take another - or now if that was a while ago now?

it was about a week ago and i hope it wasnt a normal period so frustrating want a baby so bad =(

:hug: I hope you don't have to wait too much longer x

hey lovely, the first two tests i did came back negative! it was'n planned so i believed it! i had a feeling and still hadn't come on my period so did another one and it was positive!! deffo do another test! my fingers are crossed for you x

Exactly the same happened to me. I was a few days late and tested twice that week and both times were negative. When I was 1 week late I tested again excpet this time I peed into a cup cos I wasnt sure I was peeing onthe stick for long enough. I got my positive result and was so shocked!!

Guess Im saying its possible. Id test again, first urine of the morning, into a (disposable!) cup and then hold the test stick into it for the right amount of time.

Good luck!

thank you all it helps to know some people have had negatives u av put my mind at ease lol and im going to do another test on monday hope its postive my fiancee already in daddy mode and its not even confirmed lol thank you all..Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back