23 weeks!!!

titch

Reaction score
:yay:

Im so excited to be 23 weeks. I saw a little boy in work who was born at 23 weeks :shock: and aside from a mild -moderate developmental delay hes absolutely fine, which makes me think WOW that could be my boy if he was born from now on, I really feel like I can accept Im going to be a mummy!!

Obviously Id rather my little one stayed put for a good 4 months longer but it just made it so real!

And I love my new ticker pick of baby sucking his thumb!!

Hooray! Its fab isnt it? Not long now Tiny - Im going to have to organise a Southern meet up I think before we all get too bumpy bellied to go anywhere! :) x

good idea about the meet up! There are so many of us around the same date it seems silly not to really!

:yay: The milestones are great arent they? meant to ask you, did you get your pram? Yopu happy with it? xxxxx

:yay::love: Congrats on your 23rd week hun :D.

im nearly 23 weeks tmos woop lol.
Have you noticed ur lil un is moving around alot more now an kicking/punchin ? :)
It does make you think what they'll be like now if they were born although it makes me worry if i went in to labour earlier than expected. Every week i say to my lil man what a fighter he is :dance:. The longer we all go the better for little ones.
Congrats and so you be feeling alot more happier now, at around 26 weeks im going to get a 3Dscan to see more of him wooop lol.
I like your ticker to :oooo: xx

yayyy i would love a southern meet up too :)

and wow to the fact that they could survive now if born!!

:yay: The milestones are great arent they? meant to ask you, did you get your pram? Yopu happy with it? xxxxx

yeah we picked it up this weekend, had lots of fun working out how to change all the settings but got the hang of it now :) Its up in baby's room in pram mode so it looks like a crib :) I cleared the room completely yesterday of all the left over boxes from moving and set up the shelves, hung pictures and set up the CD player so I can listen to this baby brain music that my mum gave to me. Supposed to stimulate the brain of something... I think its quite expensive so wouldnt buy it myself without doing more research but seeing as it was a gift Im going to listen to it everyday to make sure litte one gets the best of everything :)

Have you noticed ur lil un is moving around alot more now an kicking/punchin ? :)

yeah loads more, and OH can feel it now too which is so exciting, we can share the excitement a lot mroe now, although I think now OH is a bit more put off by it, in terms of :bd:. He reckoned he felt him kick while we were at it the other day which is just not true cos I wouldve known and he only kicks when I sit still for a while which I wasnt :rofl:

So jealous that youre getting your 4d scan!! They look amazing, so many people say its worth the money, but Ive got so much debt after moving house my priority is clearing as much of that as possible in time for LO to arrive, how boring!! :(

you can get them cheaper prices and they are worth the price because i cant wait to see how hes grown an wat he may look like :D.
I feel my baby more hes more active alot lately its lovely least i wont need to worry as much if he didnt move lol.
sorry to hear ur in debt cud u not find someone to put half with you maybe?
hope u find a way of getting one hun xx

theres so many of us who r 23/24 weeks. i'll be 24 2moro. going reallyfast now and i cant wait to finis work only 12 weeks to go :). the baby announcements post oif gonna be busy early august time x

Wooooooooooooooooooooowooooooooooooooooooooo =d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back