Newbie and 25wks pregnant with baby no4

mel33

Reaction score
Hi i'm new and 25 wks pregnant with baby no 4. This was an unexpected pregnancy, I still can't believe i'm going to have a baby. I was expecting twins but mc early on and I bled heavily for the first 13 wks so I have a little fighter in there. This has to be my worst pregnancy, worst morning sickness and now I have really bad spd which I've had since I was 3 mths pregnant. Hoping I can get some support on here, it may stop me from moaning constantly.

I am terrified incase the spd gets worse, I walk like a little old woman. Any tips on how to ease the pain?

This baby is a boy. I have a 15 yr old girl, 5 yr old boy and a 3 yr old boy who was diagnosed with leukeamia a yr ago. So my life is pretty busy.
Congratulations on those who are pregnant x

Ahh wow hun :) congratulations and welcome to PF :)

Im only 15 weeks so a little way behind you lol x

congrats and welcome to the forum, its definately the place to come for support everyone is lovely! I've been lucky not to have spd so I can't really offer any advice, I did have and still do bad morning sickness so I can sympathise with that!!!!!!

Hi there, another newbie to Tri 2 here.
Gosh you sound like you have your hands full. I'm quite a bit behind you and haven't suffered from SPD so although I can sympathise I'm afraid I've no advice.
Just wanted to say Hi :)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum hunny :) Sorry to hear your having a tough time with MS and SPD, i dont have any advise, hope it starts easing abit for you x x

Congrats and welcome! Sounds life uv ur hands full so u have come to the perfect place for support :)
Wishing u a very healthy pregnancy :)

Hi, congrats and welcome to the forum. You def sound like you've had a hard time of it this time round. I've not got SPD myself but there def are people and posts on here about it, think I've noticed quite a few in the pregnancy chat section. Hope it improves for you, plenty of support on here anyway, great place for a good moan when you need it!

Hi and welcome, this is my 4th baby too, never had SPD, hope you feel better soon.

Hiya, welcome to Tri 2!

Sorry, I have no advice on the SPD. Hope your little boy with leukeamia is ok.

I look forward to getting to know you xxx

Hi Mel i'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and have had SPD from the start with all 3. have u been refered to a physio ? the maternity belts r a bib help especially if u have an active job or when doing the housework !! which to online food shopping as trying to push the trolley can b brutle !!! rest as much as possible (i easier said then done !!) and i find a pillow between me knees helps at night. hope this helps and dont worry bout having a moan that is what this place is for !!! any more questions feel free to ask xxxxx

Hi and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry I don't have much advice on SPD but there will always be someone on here to help... everyone is really friendly and it's great to have others to share the experience with x x

Hi, Welcome! I can't give any advice on spd unfortunately. I have suffered with Morning Sickness for about 2months now so can totally sympathise with that! Wishing you all the best. xxx

Hello there, I've been lucky and not suffered much so far, feel very sorry for you having 2 little ones to run after and a teenager! Sorry to hear about your little one with Lukemia, that must be very sad.
You sound like a very strong lady though. I think with all that going on you have every right to moan!

Thank you everyone. Its nice to have some place where its acceptable to talk about pregnancy without people thinking "change the topic".

Hi Mel i'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and have had SPD from the start with all 3. have u been refered to a physio ? the maternity belts r a bib help especially if u have an active job or when doing the housework !! which to online food shopping as trying to push the trolley can b brutle !!! rest as much as possible (i easier said then done !!) and i find a pillow between me knees helps at night. hope this helps and dont worry bout having a moan that is what this place is for !!! any more questions feel free to ask xxxxx

Hi, i had some more physio today. i got told off for not doin the exercises. i was given a back brace but was told to do the exercises. so i've done as i was told haha! i have to go back in two wks. the joys of pregnancy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back