9 wks tomorrow, lack of symptons?

marley

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am 9 weeks tomorrow and after suffering from disgusting morning sickness from weeks 5-8, i am now starting to feel human again.

You would think the normal reaction would be to feel happy about feeling normal again. However, I am now worrying that somethings 'wrong' because im not heaving every two minutes.

I did crave a can of cider (which i hate) at 9am this morning and I have woken up every night at 4.00 to go to the toilet.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing a reduction in symptons???

Love to all and happy sunday xxxxxxxx

yup thts exactly what happened 2 me, sick every day of weeks 5 to 8 and next to nothing ever since, maybe a bit tired x all normal

Thank you! Are you have just removed 80% of my anxiety :)

Its annoying worrying all the time! x

this is my 2nd child so i can say that yes you worry from the moment u get ur bfp but its worth it in the end. oh and most of your worries will be irrational with any luck,and even then ull worry that ur bein irrational lol

With my first two pregnancys, i didnt have morning sickness or anything there wasnt even a sign apart from the pregnancy tests. Dont worry peoples bodys react differently. I had two boys, it might be a boy x x x

i think it could be a boy....... oo exciting x

Dont worry what few symptoms I had went at 6 weeks

mine have died down apart from dizziness and a bit of neuase....i wont hold my breath though! im only 4 weeks!

Im in my 8th week now and haven't had any symptoms so far, other than eating a lot but I think thats just me anyway :). I know its hard not to worry but lets just think ourselves lucky.

I had quite a few symptoms before my bfp but now I dont have any, if it wasnt for those pink lines i wouldnt even know i was pregnant! Im only 5 weeks today though x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back