• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello guys!

*Hope*

Reaction score
How is everyone? How are all the babies in the wombs?!

Ive not had te internet for a little while :( but am back now and am moving tomorrow, yayy

Get to decorate the babies room and make a nice little humble abode for the new arrival.

xxx

Hiya Hope! Glad you're ok, I had noticed that you havent been around for a while :) Bet you cant wait to set up the nursery, Im almost there - just got to clear the spare room of junk that I didnt realise I had! :lol:

KNOW THE FEELING! WILL BE SO GLAD ONCE IM MOVED IN :)

yeah ive missed the forum and have had so much boring stuff to sort out i havent been speaking about babies half as much as i want to!

I feel her moving quite strongly everyday now which is great :)

Welcome back and hope the move goes well! I wish i could decorate babys room but im in a rented place so cant plus he will be sharing with his big sister lol :) x

:yay: glad to hear from you! Hows the packing going?!

Good to see you back hope, I was wondering where you had gone too! Hope the move goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back