November Babies

I am another end of October due date ( 31st Oct) so chances are it will happen n November.... :)

Hi Pip, welcome to Tri 2!!! What a lovely due date, very easy to remember :)
I'm due 18th of November.:)))

Hi im due on the 17th of november. whats the nub theory? xx
Apparantly on early scans there is a nub on the fetus that gives a strong indication of its sex according to the angle of projection. Anyone had any success with this or tried it? My baby did not cooperate for the photo so we are still clueless...

Am due 11-11-11 (how cool is that?!) and just joined the forum, noticed no threads for 2011 november babies. Thought it would be nice to connect with other november mums :)
What do you guys think of the nub theory?

That's so cool. I'm due on the 12/11/11 so very close too. However, I think I've read that statistically 4-5% of babies are actually due on their due date so...hold those legs tight!! I only wish Nov would hurry up!

:)

xx

That's so cool. I'm due on the 12/11/11 so very close too. However, I think I've read that statistically 4-5% of babies are actually due on their due date so...hold those legs tight!! I only wish Nov would hurry up!

:)

xx
I know, it seems ages away!! Actually had bump envy yesterday--met a 6 months preggo lady whose bump was massive! Hard to not stare :)

i stare at everyone thats pregnant now and rub my belly

I'm due 13/11/11, hadn't even realised about the 11th or 20th! Now I hope I'm either 2 days early or 7 days late!

hi Pip i'm due 11/11/2011 too !!!! so welcome !! i'm also not hungry wasnt with my other two either !! xxx

Another november joiner! At my 12 week scan I was told I was due on 9th Nov, but at a private 13 week scan it was 11th Nov. I already feel like I have been pregnant forever but not showing yet so can't wait to look pregnant!

:-(
Am due 11-11-11 (how cool is that?!) and just joined the forum, noticed no threads for 2011 november babies. Thought it would be nice to connect with other november mums :)
What do you guys think of the nub theory?

Hiya, I'm due 14/11/11 with my third.. (long time no speak on the forum-by far the best pregnancy forum around, the ladies here are fantastic and so supportive!)
kinda hoping for an 11/11/11 baby too :)

As far as the nub theory goes.. this site explains it all very well.. http://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

and it has a forum link on there 'in-gender' its called.. where people have posted their 'nub' scan pics and whether they had a boy or girl and tbh it all look pretty solid evidence to me!
We aren't going to find out what we are having, but I felt it was a boy as this pregnancy is VERY different to my first two (im suffering!!) and im carrying very different (all popping out front instead of coming out from the sides first) but going on the 'nub' theory it seems its a girl...
Will be interesting to see what happens!!

Im Due 26th November but ill proberly be induced two weeks early cause of my Diabetes depending on how big the baby has grew! x

Hi everyone, I started out thinking I was due in December but after my scan the other day I'm now due November the 28th and I'm so excited. Would be nice to chat with everyone if you don't mind me butting in as I have been talking to ladies on BG but everyone seems to live in America or Australia so hard to keep up with the differences.
How is everyone feeling, anyone out there still feeling the dreaded sickness?? I AM and it's got worse, is now all day and sick at least once a day still. Spose it's better then 3-4 but at least I would feel better in between being sick now I don't argh :) x x

Hi all. I'm due 7 Nov and I'm so excited because last Xmas I said to my DH that Christmases are just not the same without little ones, and "maybe we should take our own next year" - and now we are! So fun :)

I'm not showing yet either but bloated as anything by the end of the day. I want a bump to show off!

we're due november 4th - hoping to go a week late aswell for the barcode birthdate :)

Yay! November is going to be a busy month!!
Im still getting sickness every now and then, but its the migraines that are knocking me for six :(
Making me bedbound in the afternoons which is hard having my girls to deal with too.. luckily my OH was out of work for a while but goes back on Sunday.. which is good, but less help for me lol!!xx

Hi people, i'm new on here. Going by my scan dates i'm due on 1/11/11 but i'm fairly sure i conceived a week earlier than they think so we'll see. My bday is on the 9th nov so i'm just hoping it doesn't end up sharing!!!! xx

Aww what a lovely birthday present!
Ours may be born on our anniversary.. 11th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back