• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right thats me offline for a bit then ladies

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I am moving today and we wont have internet at the new house for a while, I have internet on my phone so i will pop by if i get a chance but i wont be 'online' properly for a good while

Hope everyone is good and to new arrivals i say big hellos and 'see you in a bit' to those moving up to Tri 3

i will try and post about my scan on Thursday in the role-call thread

hugs to you all, thanks for being there these last few months you are all very lovely and its been nice to get to know you all xxx

Fi xxx

Ahhh good luck with the move and scan! Hurry back! Hopefully see you soon x

Good luck with both events in ur life!! Hope to see u back soon xx

Cheers guys, have just had a massive mis-hap, the U-Drive office in Soton closed at 10am so mum has had to drive to POOLE to get a bloody vehicle! What a mission! So we cannot move anything until about 1pm but i have a few helpers and Jasper will probably be taken off by my friend Anna by then so at least we wont have to worry about him toddling about.

GL with the move BB. I hope you get settled in soon. We'll be here waiting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back