November Babies

pip1021

Reaction score
Am due 11-11-11 (how cool is that?!) and just joined the forum, noticed no threads for 2011 november babies. Thought it would be nice to connect with other november mums :)
What do you guys think of the nub theory?

Sorry, not a November mummy. Well, I guess I could be if I go late but jsut wanted to say what an amazing due date. You might even have baby at 11.11am too, now that would be a miracle!!

Great due date hunny :)
Im on borderline of an October/November baby, im due 31st Oct so just wanted to say hi :) x x

I know!! It would be great to get a few more 11's in there! :). I was trying for an october baby only i was travelling when i ovulated so missed it....

Hi Pip! Welcome along!

Love you lots, this place is awesome xxx

hey pip, im due Nov the 5th, gosh 11-11-11 wat a gd due date. how u doing? im not very gd with nub theory have u tried on ur 12 scan pic? x

I know!! It would be great to get a few more 11's in there! :). I was trying for an october baby only i was travelling when i ovulated so missed it....

You never know you could go early hunny :) x x

hiya :) well I am cheeky and hang around both threads - October and November one. I'm due 1 Nov :)

you have a great due date! xxx

Hiya, Welcome and congrats!! I'm due on 18th November...had also been thinking about the dob if he/she came a week early!! what a great dob...! :D xx

Thanks! I love welcoming this forum is! A friend of mine has a 5 month old and said this forum was fantastic throughout the pregnancy and beyond--said she made loads of friends and they all keep in touch. How lovely to have such a strong support network. All of my and my husbands families are in the usa and new zealand...so its easy to feel a bit alone sometimes.

What a great due date! My bubs is due 13 November but I may try to keep my legs crossed until 20th so it's date of birth would be 20/11/2011.

I don't really know much about nub theory, I've not done enough research into it to find out how accurate it is. Plus, I can never see the nub in pictures so I'd be no good. lol

Another question---i am never hungry. Is that normal or am i still too early to be 'pregnancy hungry'? Anyone else not really hungry?

Another question---i am never hungry. Is that normal or am i still too early to be 'pregnancy hungry'? Anyone else not really hungry?

I wish I wasn't hungry. I just seem to be a bottomless pit. Even though I've been suffering from sickness and nausea, I'm constantly hungry. I's actually sick of eating.

hi hun im due on the 21st of november with my second baby, i was due on the 22nd with my son but he came on the 11th. and im very hungry lol

I do think about cantaloupe and pink lady apples quite frequently though...!

Every time I've opened my fridge I've thought of you today!
5ad99420-4e2d-0ff6.jpg

I was off my food until about 16 weeks but think that was more to do with sickness.

Hi, I'm on the October/November borderline too, I'm hoping for a halloween baby but if I go 2 weeks over 11-11-11 would be a great date, never even thought of that!

heyaaa, im due on the 9th of november awww it will be a winter baby like me :). what a lovely christmas it will be for all of us having christmas dinner with our little one :)xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back