Hello from my little one

Gemsy

Reaction score
Scan3_zpsf0bba936.jpg

All is well, we are still team yellow and I am thrilled to bits and SO relieved! Monkey of a baby though - took a whole hour to get all the measurements. And I do have an anterior placenta - hence why all the movements I feel are in my cervix and very few at the front.

Scan2_zpsff37c6e0.jpg

Hee hee. Lovely pics hun!! Amazing to see the hands so clearly xxx

Those are really cute and clear scan pics. You must be very pleased with them. Glad it went well! xxx

Cute pics hun congrats glad all went well, ive got anterior aswell, i do feel kicks now at front sometimes and see them
So im sure you will, still dont feel loads like others do, but then today i was in the bath and i could see the kicks in my tummy but couldnt feel them, so i think alot of the time there happening its just im Not feeling them!!x

I'm so pleased with the pics :) the sonographer was lovely, so different from the horrible one I had at my 12 week scan!

She spent ages at the end trying to get us some nice images, as baby was in such an awkward position (it likes to face the scanner!), and explained everything really well (and warned us when to look away so we didn't spot the sex!).

aww, congratulations...lovely pics. I have my scan next Thursday when I'll be 21 weeks :) x

Ahh gemsy lovely photos, so much change since 12 wks

Well done on staying team yellow, im impressed

Lovely pics sounds like my little one took an hour for me too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27