Back from scan

meandthebump

Reaction score
Had my annomoly scan today and everything looks perfect. I was very good and stayed TEAM GREEN. All measurements are fine and I'm at 21 weeks. I will check my ticker but i think that i might have moved forward by a few days so due date will no longer be my birthday! She said that i have an anterior high placenta and that thats fine. Please could somebody tell me what this means though?

I am so happy now and excited that the next time i see that little face will be in the flesh :cheer:

Will scan the pictures at work tomorrow, they're so clear.

so pleased it went well hun, can't wait to see your piccies :cheer: sorry i can't answer your question i have no idea, someone earlier had a low anterior placenta and people said it was nothing to worry about :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont think they bother changing your dates based on your anomaly scan, your notes will still be set to the date given at the dating scan as babies are easier to measure than they are at the 20 week when they can grow at different rates.

valleygirl24 said:
I dont think they bother changing your dates based on your anomaly scan, your notes will still be set to the date given at the dating scan as babies are easier to measure than they are at the 20 week when they can grow at different rates.

Yes, they don't change my date on the notes but i updated my ticker anyway. Now I'm back to my original date on my notes as i went back 2 days at the first scan and then forward 2 days at this scan!

Anterior high means your placenta is high up and at the front :) means u may have some kicks masked, i have anterior high too and didnt feel my little monkey till 22 weeks xxx

Glad your scan went well, good on you for staying team green! :D

Congrats on all being well at the scan hun, you have huge amounts of will power staying team green :D

Congrats on the scan, glad it went well :D Ya a far stronger person than me, i cant (CANT) wait till bubbas born to find out its sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back