Hello from a newbie!

Durhamchance

Reaction score
Evening everybody! :wave:

My name is Berni, I'm 29 (for a couple more weeks!) and me and MR DC decided this weekend to start trying for our first baby :hugs:

I maintained from a young teenager that I didn't want kids and MR DC said he was happy to go along with whatever I wanted. Then back in March my best friend gave birth to the most gorgeous little girl and flicked on my 'Broody switch' MR DC is over the moon as he actually really wants kids!

We are in the process of buying our first house and have decided that a baby is the next step.
I started doing some research this weekend and realised that I will be due to ovulate at some time this week, so we had our first BD last night!! :dance:

I hope to make some friends along this journey, I'll need them when it comes to having bloods done and medical stuff as I'm a bit phobic when it comes to doctors!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :family:

Hi Bernie! :wave: Welcome to PF! Aww how lovely :) Wishing you all the best in TTC! xx

Yay somebody else from Nottingham! Welcome to the forum and GL with TTC! :) xx

Thank you for the warm welcome! :friends:

Hi Pringle, yes I'm from Nottingham. Currently living in Ilkeston, but moving to Grantham at the end of next month fingers crossed!

Hello there and welcome. I'm 31 and we have been trying since oct 2011
Good luck xx

Hello!!! And welcome..

Good luck TTC! :dust:

It's the most amazing thing you'll ever do in life x

:love: :wed: 29/12/2013 :wed: :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads