Hello everyone

Daisy2011

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site today.
I am 40 and after many years of singledom decided to pursue a familiy without mr right. Long story:)

This is my first month of trying with a donor and I am in my first twoo week wait.

Its so hard to ignore all the hopes and interpret every sign!
I'm looking forward to reading all about how everyone else has got on and joining a warm and informed community.

Looking forward to talking with you
love Daisy

Hi Daisy! Good luck with your 2WW xx

Hi Daisy, good luck with your 2ww fingers crossed you get your BFP xx

Good luck fx for you.

Michelle.x

Welcome to the forum & good luck Xx

hi daisy, im also new to this site today and on my two week wait!!! all my friends and family keep telling me the best advise anyone can give you is try to keep your mind of it! and focus on something else!!! but its so difficult! when all you want is just to see that positive sign!! me and my partner have only just started to try this month and already im getting impatient!! i joined this site mainly for support and to talk to someone else that is goin through the same.

hope all goes well for you and good luck!!! x

Hi Sammy poodles
How exciting, good luck to you . You are so right, it is almost impossible not to think about it.
Heres to BFPs :)
x Daisy2011

welcome to the forum hun. Im sure ul love it on here and become addicted, as all the girls are really lovely and u can guarantee ehatever question u may have SOMEONE will know the answer lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back