Hello Everyone!

Sophie1102

Reaction score
I got my bfp this morning after getting a very faint line and not really believing it i then did a digital and it clearly says PREGNANT yay!!!

So i'd like to say hi to everyone here and look forward to getting to know you all :hug:

welcome and congratulations :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

when are you due?

yay :dance:

can't believe people are due in april already.. im due in january and thought that is aaaaagges away!

time goes so quickly!

Congratulations :cheer:

Look forward to chatting to you

Congrats to all on BFP im the same as Sophie due on 24 April keeping my fingers and toes crossed for happy healthly pregnancies all round.

Hi MM nice to see you again, seems such a long time ago that you left TTC, can't believe i am only 5 days behind you??? How wierd :shock:

Hows it going for you??

I'm ok thanks hun. Getting stomach cramps, headaches and feeling sick. Also a bit constipated :oops: Has a bit of spotting after doing the deed yesterday but thats stopped now.
That's totally put me off sex! :shock:
I'm going to the docs on monday to let him know I'm pg. I don't think he'll do anything, just refer me to the midwife

opps!! :shock:

I'm gonna be making an appointment for next week, need to cancel a hospital appointment too as i was due to go in and have an op for an eroded cervic, at least i can put that off until after the birth!! :cheer:

I'm getting a few cramps too but from what i have read that is totally normal, my boobs are so sore, i keep needing a wee which is really annoying in the middle of the night and keep getting waves of nausea, but it's still sinking in, we can't quite believe it yet. Oh the joys of early pregnancy!!! :rotfl:

How long has it been since you found out?

I found out on Thu 9th at 12dpo, so a week yesterday! It feels like years :lol:

congrats!!!!there seems to b loads more ladies joining us now yay :dance:

Congratulations. Gosh there's loads joining here its bril.

Yeah i think theres has been at least 10/11 new people moving over to first tri, perhaps it was that short spell of nice weather, made everyone happy and relaxed???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back