Hello everyone!

Hi Becky! Looks like were due within days of each other, im due 7th April :) I Got mine confirmed on fri, hopefully going to see midwife on tue (if she will fit me in). I am hopefully going for an early scan. Wishing you the best of luck xx

Yey! so exciting isnt it! hope everything goes well for you hun xx looking forward to chatting xx:lol:

aww, congratulations and welcome!!! hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! ive had lots of period pains, worried me at first but they are supposed to be completely normal. I think its a bit unfair really, I thought when your pregnant it would be a nice break from them!! Apparently not haha. Ive been feeling sick since about 6 weeks, but wasn't actually sick until last week, when I was 8 weeks. my mums had 3 of us and wasn't sick at all in any of her pregnancys though, it's different with everyone. Ive got a friend who had no pregnancy symptoms but couldnt feel her right hand for the first trimester!!! Ive had a mc before too, and have been so worried through this one, but fingers crossed it's all going ok, can't wait to get to my 12 week scan! my OH is also working away at the moment, so hard, but we're both really excited! good luck and congrats again, hope your feeling well :hugs: x x x

aww, congratulations and welcome!!! hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! ive had lots of period pains, worried me at first but they are supposed to be completely normal. I think its a bit unfair really, I thought when your pregnant it would be a nice break from them!! Apparently not haha. Ive been feeling sick since about 6 weeks, but wasn't actually sick until last week, when I was 8 weeks. my mums had 3 of us and wasn't sick at all in any of her pregnancys though, it's different with everyone. Ive got a friend who had no pregnancy symptoms but couldnt feel her right hand for the first trimester!!! Ive had a mc before too, and have been so worried through this one, but fingers crossed it's all going ok, can't wait to get to my 12 week scan! my OH is also working away at the moment, so hard, but we're both really excited! good luck and congrats again, hope your feeling well :hugs: x x x

Hi Rosiee thank you for putting my mind at aease a bit, its all just so worrying!! feeling ok today, going to book an appointment at docs on wednesday. Hoping they will get me an early scan to date me as im not 100% sure on when i ovulated.

Aww you OH works away to, sucks doesnt it!! Nice to be able to come on here a chat away though.... feel like im about to burst not telling anyone! Do you have the date for your scan yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back