Hello Everyone!

CountryGirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Sophie and I'm new (obviously!).

I'm 24 years old, have been married for two years and hubby and I have just started ttc (in April).

I was very unsure whether to sign up to something like this, because when we first started ttc I got totally obsessed with it, reading everything I could, looking for all kinds of symptoms (which I now have learnt is my body playing tricks on me!!) and I just got disappointed each time I had a BFN. We're both Christians and hubby keeps telling me it will all happen in God's timing, which I believe also, but it is always a bummer when its a BFN. Anyway, my heart and prayers go out to all those who have been trying a long time.

I have a friend who is a midwife and two older sisters who both have kids (my eldest sister is pregnant again now!) and they both know we're trying, so I have them to chat to about things, but I finally decided today that it would be really encouraging and helpful to have friends online who are in the same position as me or have been or are struggling with other things. So I'm looking forward to chatting to you all!

Sophie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back