Another Noobie

shadows

Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined the forum a couple of days ago - I love reading all the posts and everyone seems lovely.

I am 31 now (not impressed!) and we have just started TTC - this is our first month so I'm a real noobie and I'm reading lots so I can hopefully understand my body a bit better.

I have been broody for a few years but until now the time hasn't been right for me and hubby. We've been together 10 years now and we wanted to travel, buy a house and just get ourselves sorted before we started a family - I guess we're both pretty passionate about bringing a baby into a happy, stable situation - and we're finally there!

I am concerned our age may be a problem when TTC but I know that I'm not over the hill just yet - it's just a little niggly concern.

Anway - looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing the 'journey'!:wave:

Hello and welcome!
I turned 30 and got married last December so we only started TTC in January but I'm already nearly 12 weeks pregnant so don't worry about your age! I've been with my hubby for just over 9 years and i think there is something to be said for being happy and stable in your relationship before you try to bring a life into the world (although like you I would have had children with him 5 years ago but he just wasn't ready).

Lots of luck and fun in TTC!XX

Hi lovey :wave: and welcome!

Don't worry about your age I'm 39!:shock:

Best of luck ttc.xx

Welcome to the forum, lots of diff ages here!! xx:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members