Hello everyone :)

sareiah29

Reaction score
A big hello to everyone on this forum :)!

I only joined yesterday and have already posted a few times and thought I best now introduce myself :)! To be honest, this is the first forum that I have ever joined and I am already feeling the benefits - thank you to those who have already given me support :). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Some background info: I've been married to my DH for just over 7 months and this Christmas we decided to start trying for our first baby. We've longed to be parents for many years but only now are we ready to start a family.

So, this is the first month that we have TTC and I am really trying not to get my hopes up too much, but finding it very difficult not to! Currently I am in the dreaded two week wait, I think I OV on 5th Jan, so not too sure when I should do my first test - any suggestions would be welcome :).

I have my fingers crossed for a BFP for all you ladies who are currently in the waiting game too :).

Thanks to everyone and think positive :)!

X x X

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is really lovely on here, lots of support.

Good luck with your journey, fx you'll get your bfp in no time!

BB xxxx

Welcome to the forum. i hope you get your bfp soon xx

Welcome to the forum hun, good luck in getting your bfp real soon :D xxx

hey welcome to the forum hope you find it helpful.

As for testing it depends what test you use as they have different levels of sensitivity. for example you could use a first response test at like 8dpo and show pg whereas a clearblue digi may not show pg until like 14dpo if you know what i mean

in my opinion the loner you can wait the better as less chance of disappointment

good luck xxx

Welcome! This is my first month ttc too, married a year past in November very excited! Fx for our bfps!! X

hey welcome to the forum hope you find it helpful.

As for testing it depends what test you use as they have different levels of sensitivity. for example you could use a first response test at like 8dpo and show pg whereas a clearblue digi may not show pg until like 14dpo if you know what i mean

in my opinion the loner you can wait the better as less chance of disappointment

good luck xxx
Thank you, its great to have people to talk to on here and I appreciate the kind welcome comments. I have purchased 2 first response early tests and going to try and wait as long as possible :). I'm only going on ovulation date by EWCM.. so I hope I have it right. I'll keep you all updated :).

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum! They're all a lovely bunch aren't they! :love:

Good luck with your journey!

Hi and welcome to the forum,
I am sure that you will find the PF very useful and everybody is very friendly and there is always somebody here to answer your questions. I ovulated on the 6th Jan and I'm going to try and not test until 10 DPO.
Fx for your BFP
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back