Hello everyone :-)

Katkin72

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum and wanted to say hello to you all and introduce myself. My name is Kath and my husband Mark and I married in June 2011. We have talked a lot about starting a family and have decided to start trying for a baby this February. A very scary prospect for us both, and extra concerns as I will be 40 this year so age isn't on my side. I am looking forward to meeting people on this forum and being able to chat about my fears and my journey to (hopefully) becoming a mum.
It would be great to chat to other mums and mums to be in the same situation as me :)

Hey :) i've not long joined myself but thought i'd say hi. Wish u all the luck, children sure are the greatest gift ever, soo testing at times but well worth it! xx

Hi mummygeorgie, thanks for the welcome :) I have only just joined so trying to find my way around the site. I am really pleased I have found this forum - I am looking forward to getting to know people and being able to talk to others about my thoughts and fears, and hopefully being able to support others through their journeys :)
Kath xx

hey welcome to the forum. hopefully you'll find it a great support as the girls on here are really lovely.

good luck xx

Hi Bellarina, thanks for the welcome :) I am looking forward to getting to know people here. K xx

Hey Kath welcome aboard.
Im fairly new to the forum myself. The ladies on here are fantastic there really supportive and no matter what stage your at or whats happening to you or any questionsthere is always someone who can help, even the most obscure things.
Good luck and FX for your TTC journey xxxx

Thanks fairycake, everyone seems so lovely here - its great to have found somewhere where i can ask questions and discuss my progress TTC and any worries I have. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome even after only a few hours in this forum :) xx

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum!

The ladies on here are very friendly and welcoming, you'll fit in just fine!

Good luck with your journey :hugs:

Hi and welcome to the gang! I'm pretty new myself but am finding everyone very friendly and helpful :)

Hi Rachel and dollface - looking forward to getting to know you all :) xx

Thanks for the welcome and the baby dust reillybaby :) xx

hello welcome .good luck with ttc

Welcome Kath,

Wishing you lots of luck on your TTC journey

xxxxxxx

Hi :wave: and welcome!
Good luck with ttc. I will be 40 in May, and quite a few ladies on here same age.xx

Hi babyem and mishi - it's good to hear there are other ladies on here the same age as me. It would be great to hear everyones stories about being an 'older' mum :) Not that I feel old lol (well perhaps some days!). Xxx

Hi there

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find it really useful all the ladies are really nice and there is always somebody here to answer any questions that you may have.

Best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back