Hello Everyone

Rooander

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ema but everyone calls me Roo. I have two children a boy of 11 and a girl of 2. I used this forum when I was pregnant with my daughter and found it to be a valuable source of information and helpfulness, also great for talking to other pregnant mums to be at the same stage.
I am now pregant with my third child and am looking forward to chatting to everyone again.

Speak soon
Roo
xxxxxx

Hello ladies and thank you.

Wow Urchin I remember you from last time xxx

Hey I remember you!!!! How is your little girl doing? Is she as much a madame as Seren? Congratulations on your pregnacy :)

Hi there Beanie,

Yes I remember you too. Hasnt time flown by. Ruby is doing great and I cant believe she will be three in December!!!! Yes she can be a little madam at times but most of the time she is a very placid little pickle. Shes so excited about the baby although when you ask her if she wants another brother or a sister she replys with Dont want another brother and dont want a sister, I just want a baby hehehe!!!!!

I see youve had another one since Seren, how is that going?
xx

Its going ok. Tough at tomes as both are demanding attention and there have been a few arguements already over toys but mainly they are the best of friends and they adore each other. Think I will wait a few years for number 3 though. So good to see you again :)

Thanks for all the welcome backs.

No Im not in that St Leonards, Im St Leonards on sea, its near Hastings.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back